All of the titles on this CD were recorded in the Eastman Theatre in Rochester, New York, on 3-track half-inch tape, using one 201 and two M56 Telefunken microphones. The Mozart, first released as SR90176, was recorded on March 3, 1958; the Strauss and Milhaud pieces were originally released on SR9O173 and were recorded on March 2 of that same year.
Recording Director: Wilma Cozart
Musical Supervisor: Harold Lawrence
Chief Engineer and Technical Supervisor: C. Robert Fine
Produced, musically supervised, and 3- to 2-channel conversion for Compact Disc by Wilma Cozart Fine
Mastering Engineer for Compact Disc: Andrew Nicholas