Notes and Editorial Reviews
1. Little Tree - (with Mark Isham)
2. Through Cherokee Eyes - (with Mark Isham)
3. She's Comin' Alive - (with Mark Isham)
4. Trail of Tears - (with Mark Isham)
5. Testifyin' Day - (with Mark Isham)
6. Revenooers! - (with Mark Isham)
7. Understanding, The - (with Mark Isham)
8. At Notched Gap - (with Mark Isham)
9. There's All Kind of Dyin' - (with Mark Isham)
10. Talking to the Dog Star - (with Mark Isham)
11. Secret Place, A - (with Mark Isham)
12. We'll All of Us Be Together - (with Mark Isham)
13. Willow John - (with Mark Isham)
14. Education of Little Tree, The - (with Mark Isham)
composed by Mark Isham.
Recorded at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, California.
Personnel: Mark Isham (trumpet, synthesizer); Geoff Levin (banjo, dulcimer); Dan Greco (hammer dulcimer); Dean Parks (autoharp); Norm Hughes, Sid Page (violin); Martin Tillman, David Speltz (cello); Jon Clarke (flute).
Audio Mixer: Stephen Krause.
Recording information: Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Editor: Tom Carlson.
Mark Isham's score for The Education of Little Tree is a surprisingly rich, full musical experience, avoiding many of the minimalistic, spare signatures of his other soundtracks. Instead, Isham has created a lush array of sounds that fits the family film perfectly, in addition to working splendidly as its own entity. ~ Rodney Batdorf, AllMusic.com
Works on This Recording
Be the first to review this title