Notes and Editorial Reviews
(Concert performance: 81 minutes Documentary: 52 minutes)
- instant track access
- option of 5.1 Digital Surround Sound or linear stereo PCM for the concert performance
- a wealth of additional video footage and photographic materials not previously used in the video, including photographs by Linda McCartney, illustrating the concept behind the composition
- visualisation of the Standing Stone poem by Paul McCartney available on-screen or as optional voice-over
- optional English on-screen subtitles for "Celebration"
- specially-commissioned on-screen texts giving background information about the inspiration behind this work, its premiere in London and subsequent international performances.
biographies of the composer and the people involved in creating and recording Standing Stone Read less
Works on This Recording
Standing Stone by Paul McCartney
London Symphony Orchestra
Period: 20th Century
Written: 1994-1997; England
Be the first to review this title