2 LPs on 1 CD: LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU/REMEMBERS HOW THEY STOPPED THE SHOW.
Reissue producers: Brian Drutman, Denis McNamera.
LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU:
Recorded on May 27 & 28 and June 6, 1960. Originally released on Decca (4437). Includes liner notes by Frank Wietrzychowski.
CAROL BURNETT REMEMBERS HOW THEY STOPPED THE SHOW:
Recorded on October 3, 10 & 17, 1960. Originally released on Decca (4049). Includes liner notes by George Spota.
Digitally remastered by Greg Calbi (June 2000).
1. Johnny One-Note
2. Happiness Is A Thing Called Joe
3. Adelaide's Lament
4. Sweet Georgia Brown
5. April Showers
6. TrolleyRead more Song, The
7. I Cain't Say No
8. Ten Cents A Dance
9. Blow, Gabriel, Blow
10. Lorelei, The
12. Sing, You Sinners
13. Everything's Coming Up Roses
14. Give A Little
15. I Don't Want To Walk Without You
16. Comes Once In A Lifetime
17. Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
18. All I Need Is The Girl (Boy)
19. Let Me Entertain You
20. World Is Beautiful Today, The
21. Just In Time
22. Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night Of The Week)
23. Time After Time
24. Everybody Loves To Take A Bow Read less
Average Customer Review: ( 1 Customer Review )
Carol Burnett Sings - Let her entertain you!February 27, 2013By Jean M. (Oakland, CA)See All My Reviews"This wasn't quite as long as I would have liked. But, for anybody who likes Carol Burnett, this is a must!"Report Abuse