ArkivMusic Institutional Sales Department
ArkivMusic offers the most comprehensive selection of Classical Music CDs and DVDs in the U.S., with more '"in stock"' titles ready for immediate shipment than any other source.
A Flexible Purchase Order and Invoicing system is available to Libraries, Music Schools, Radio Stations, Orchestras, and any other institutions that purchase Classical Recordings.
Here are a few highlights of the ArkivMusic Institutional Sales System:
If you are interested in more information, or you would like to get started on setting up an ArkivMusic Purchase Order Account (it usually only takes 24 hours), please send an email to: PurchaseOrders@ArkivMusic.com.
- User interface designed specifically for Classical Music, enabling efficient and accurate ability to locate available classical recordings.
- Comprehensive product information and convenient online ordering.
- Products are sourced from over 20 warehouses in the ArkivMusic distribution network, ensuring the highest possible order fill rates, with no added shipping charges for multiple warehouse shipments of a single order.
- An Online Purchase Order system which allows purchase order number entry and tracking at the order or item level.
- Paper or electronic invoicing upon shipment of products with payment accepted by Check, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- A dedicated staff to assist with account set-up, order inquiries and invoicing.
- An expert staff of Classical Music specialists available to handle all music related inquiries.
- Weekly email updates (if requested) on new releases, classical reviews and sales promotions.
***ArkivMusic LLC is a member of the Music Library Association***